- Teaching Guide I ―The Objective and Sequence of Each Part (Intermediate 1&2) ―（562KB）
The following material is an outline of the structure of "Intermediate". This document explains how each PART is designed and how to teach it. Part 1 is the same for both Intermediate 1 and Intermediate 2.
- Teaching Guide II ―How to Teach Each Topic (Intermediate 1) ―（1.26MB）
For topics 1-9 of "Intermediate 1", there are detailed explanations of teaching methods and reference information for each part.
- Vocabulary List (Word)（492KB）
This is a list of the vocabulary used in each topic and part of Intermediate 1, in order of appearance. It includes index words, accents, English translations, and annotations. There is also a page with frequently used instructional expressions and their English translations.
This is a Word version of the Vocabulary List in English (PDF). You can use it to adjust the vocabulary in the chart to suit your class, or to create a vocabulary chart for a different language.
- Vocabulary List (Excel)（1.18MB）
This is the original document for the vocabulary list (Word version and PDF version). It can be processed and used as needed.
- Sample Test Questions（199KB）
This is a Word version of the sample test questions found in the Intermediate 1. You can edit the questions to suit your class, extract parts of them, or translate the instructions.
- Sample Evaluation Form for Speaking Test and Composition test（29KB）
This is a Word version of the sample evaluation for Speaking Test and Composition Test. You can edit or translate the tests to suit your class.
- Corrections List of the Reprints（417KB）
- List of Grammar and Sentence patterns （Starter（A1）- Intermediate 2(B1))（88KB）
This is a list of Grammar and Sentence patters used in “Marugoto” Starter (A1) to Intermediate 2 (B1).